- A. K. Gupta and M. Gupta, “Synthesis and surface engineering of iron oxide nanoparticles for biomedical applications,” Biomaterials, Vol. 26, No. 18, pp. 3995– 4021, 2005.
- P. Xu et al., “Use of iron oxide nanomaterials in wastewater treatment: A review,” Sci. Total Environ., Vol. 424, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- F. E. Kruis, H. Fissan, and A. Peled, “Synthesis of nanoparticles in the gas phase for electronic, optical and magnetic applications—a review,” J. Aerosol Sci., Vol. 29, No. 5–6, pp. 511–535, 1998.
- L. L. Wang and J. Sen Jiang, “Preparation of α-Fe2O3 nanoparticles by high-energy ball milling,” Phys. B Condens. Matter, Vol. 390, No. 1–2, pp. 23–27, 2007.
- K. Woo et al., “Easy Synthesis and Magnetic Properties of Iron Oxide Nanoparticles,” Chem. Mater., No. 8, pp. 2814–2818, 2004.
- J. Xu et al., “Preparation and magnetic properties of magnetite nanoparticles by sol-gel method,” J. Magn. Magn. Mater., Vol. 309, No. 2, pp. 307–311, 2007.
- W. Jiang and K. Yatsui, “Pulsed wire discharge for nanosize powder synthesis,” IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci., Vol. 26, No. 5, pp. 1498–1501, 1998.
- R. Sarathi, T. K. Sindhu, S. R. Chakravarthy, A. Sharma, and K. V. Nagesh, “Generation and characterization of nano-tungsten particles formed by wire explosion process,” J. Alloys Compd., Vol. 475, No. 1–2, pp. 658–663, 2009.
- Y. a. Kotov, “Electric explosion of wires as a method for preparation of nanopowders,” J. Nanoparticle Res., Vol. 5, No. 5–6, pp. 539–550, 2003.
- H. Suematsu et al., “Repetitive pulsed wire discharge for applications to material science,” Conf. Rec. Twenty-Fifth Int. Power Modul. Symp. 2002 2002 High- Voltage Work., pp. 138–141, 2002.
- S. I. Tkachenko, V. S. Vorob’ev, and S. P. Malyshenko, “The nucleation mechanism of wire explosion,” J. Phys. D. Appl. Phys., Vol. 37, No. 3, pp. 495–500, 2004.
- Yasuo Arai, Chemistry of Powder Production, 1 st ed., Chapman & Hall, London, 1996.
- Bernhardt C, Particle Size Analysis: Classification and Sedimentation Methods, 1st ed., Chapman & Hall, London, 1994.
- K. K. Nanda, S. N. Sahu, and S. N. Behera, “Liquid-drop model for the size-dependent melting of low-dimensional systems,” Phys. Rev. A., No. 66, pp. 1–8, 2002.
- RS. C. Vanithakumari and K. K. Nanda, “Phenomenological Predictions of Cohesive Energy and Structural Transition of Nanoparticles,” J. Phys. Chem. B., No. 1102, pp. 1033–1037, 2006.