- F. Mosinski, J. Wodzinski, L. Sikorski, and J. Ziencikiewicz, "Electrical strength of paper-oil insulation subjected to composite voltages," IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insu., Vol. 1, pp. 615-623, 1994.
- J. Krile, "Physics of dielectric surface flashover at atmospheric pressures," Master of Science, Electrical engineering, Texas Tech University, 2003.
- A . Neuber, M. Butcher, L. Hatfield, and H. Krompholz, "Electric current in dc surface flashover in vacuum," Journal of applied physics, Vol. 85, pp. 3084-3091, 1999.
- H. C. Miller, "Surface flashover of insulators," IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insu., Vol. 24, pp. 765-786, 1989.
- Y . P. Raizer and J. E. Allen, Gas discharge physics Vol. 2: Springer Berlin, 1997.
- T. Amimoto, N. Hosokawa, E. Nagao, J. Tanimura, and S. Toyama, "Concentration Dependence of Corrosive Sulfur on CopperSulfide Deposition on Insulating Paper Used for Power Transformer Insulation," IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insu., Vol. 16, pp. 1489-1495, 2009.
- K. Mizuno, R. Nishiura, F. Kato, and M. Hikita, "Elucidation of Formation Mechanism of By-products of Copper Sulfide Deposition on Insulating Paper in Oil-immersed Transformer," IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insu., Vol. 21, pp. 13761383, 2014.
- A. Kalantar and M. Levin, "Factors affecting the dissolution of copper in transformer oils," Lubrication Science, Vol. 20, pp. 223240, 2008.
- IEC-60112-Method for the determination of the proof and the comparative tracking indices of solid insulating material, Vol. BS EN 60112: 2003, 2003.
- N. Aparna, N. J. Vasa, R. Sarathi, and J. S. Rajan, "Feasibility study for detecting copper contaminants in transformer insulation using laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy," Appl. Phy. A mater. sci. process, Vol. 117, pp. 281-288, 2014.
- J. E. Sansonetti and W. C. Martin, "Handbook of basic atomic spectroscopic data," Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, Vol. 34, pp. 1559-2259, 2005.