Optimal Hybridization of Renewable Energy Systems to Improve Energy Efficiency
- Debra J. Lew, C. Dennis Barley, and Lawrence T. Flowers, “Hybrid Wind/ Photovoltaic systems for households in inner Mongolia”, international Conference on Village Electrification through Renewable Energy, New Delhi, 3-5 March, 1997.
- K. Uhlen and T. Toftevaag, Norwegaian Electric Power Research Institute, “ A second generation Wind/Diesel System”, CADDET Renewable Energy Newsletter: March 1997, pp. 21 – 23.
- Cooper, P. I. 1974. Design philosophy and operating experience for Australian solar stills. Solar Energy, 16: 1–8.
- Gary L. Johnson, “Wind Energy Systems”, 10 Dec. 2001.
- Twidell, J. W. and Weir, A.D. 1990. Renewable Energy Resources. E. and F. N. SPON, University Press, Cambridge.
- Fraenkel, P. 1991. Micro-hydro Power. Intermediate Technology.
- K. Thyagarajan, R. P. Mandi, R. Sudhir Kumar, M. Siddhartha Bhatt, “Enhancing Energy Generation by Use of efficient Control for Hybrid Energy Systems”, ‘International Journal of Applied Energy’, Vol. 52, 1995, pp. 255-263.
- S. R. Vosen, J. O. Keller, “Hybrid energy storage systems for stand-alone electric power systems: optimization of system performance and cost through control strategies”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 24 (1999), pp. 1139 – 1156.
- G. C. Bakos, N. F. Tsagas, “Technoeconomic assessment of a hybrid solar/wind installation for electrical energy saving”, International Journal of Energy and Buildings, Vol 35, 2003, pp 139-145.
- J. G. McGowan, J. F. Manwell, C. Avelar, C. L. Warner, “Hybrid Wind/Diesel Hybrid Power Systems Modeling and South American Applications”, ‘WREC 1996’.
- J. J. Ding, and J. S. Buckeridge, “Design considerations for a sustainable hybrid energy system”, IPENZ Transactions, 2000, Vol. 27, No. 1/EMCh
- Grid-Tied Photovoltaic System Performance Conversion Efficiency Factor, Solar Module Tilt angle, website : http://www.solarexpert.com/grid-tie/system-performance-factors.html.
- A. Traca de Almeida, A. Martins, H. Jesus and J. Climaco, “Source reliability in combined Wind-Solar-Hydro system”, IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, Vol. PAS-102, No.6, June 1983.
- Ashish Narain, R. Suresh, N. S. Prasad, P. Venkata Ramana, Sanjeev Ahluwalia, P. Narayana, P.M. Gujarati, “A study report on Economics of Wind power Impact of Fiscal Incentives”, Tata Energy Research Institute, New Delhi and Operations Research Group, Baroda, August 1997.
- J. S. Usher, “Weibull Component Reliability – Prediction in the presence of Masked data”, IEEE Transactions on Reliability 45 (1996), pp. 229-233.
- J. C. Wiles, B. Brooks, B. O. Schultze, “PV Installations, A Progress Report,” Proceedings of the 29th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, 2002, pp. 1461- 1464.
- A . L. Rosenthal, M. G. Thomas, S. J. Durand, “A Ten Year Review of performance of Photovoltaic Systems,” ,”Proceedings of the 23rd IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, 1993, pp. 1289-1291.
- Catalogues (2001) on “Wind electric generators of M/s. Vestas RRB (India) Ltd., Chennai. India
- Mick Sagrillo, “Wind System operation and Maintenance Costs”, Advice from an Expert – Wind System Operation and maintenance Costs’, December 2002.
- Helen Chadwick, “AMSET Wind Energy Training Course, Module 4 – operation and Management”, De Montfort University.
- National Wind Coordinating Committee, “Wind energy series No. 11”, U.S. Department of Energy, Washington, DC 20585, January 1997.