Improvement of Energy Efficiency of Boiler Feed Pumps in Thermal Power Plants through Intelligent Prediction and Operational Optimization
- CEA, 2013, Growth of Electricity Sector in India from 1947 to 2013, website: http//:www.cea.nic.in.
- M. Siddhartha Bhatt and R.P. Mandi, “Performance enhancement in coal fired thermal power plants, part III: Auxiliary power”, International Journal of Energy Research, No.23, 1999, pp.779-804.
- Kiran Kumar, G. Srinivasa Rao, ‘Performance Analysis from the Energy Audit of A thermal Power Plant’, International Journal of Engineering trends and Technology (IJETT), ISSN:2231-5381, Vol. 4, Issue 6, June 2013, pp.2485-2490.
- Ashis Saha and Soumitra Chatterjee, ‘Achievements in Thermal and Electrical Energy Conservation at Budge Budge Generating Station, CSES Limited’, Proceedings of National workshop on Energy Conservation for Power Engineers, at PMC, Noida, New Delhi, Organized by NTPC, Oct. 20-21, 2005, pp. 32-42.
- Namdeo D. Adate and R.N. Awale, ‘Energy Conservation through Energy Efficient Technologies at Thermal Power Plant’, International Journal of Power System Operation and Energy Management, ISSN (PRINT): 2231 – 4407, Vol. 2, Issue 3, 4, pp. 95 – 100
- Rajashekar P. Mandi, S. Seetharamu and Udaykumar R. Yaragatti, Enhancing energy efficiency of auxiliary power system in a 210 MW coal fired power plant through energy efficiency, Published in IEEE Explorer, Proc. of Fifth International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems-2010, organized by National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, during 29th July – 1st August, 2010 at NITK Surathkal, pp. 549 - 554.
- John S. Hsu, et. al., Comparison of Induction Motor Field Efficiency Evaluation Methods, IEEE transactions on industry applications, Vol. 34, No. 1, January/February, 1998, 117-125
- C. L. Becnel et al., Determining motor efficiency by field testing, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Applications, Vol. IA-23, May/ June 1987, 440–443.
- El-Wakil M. M., Power plant TechnologyInternational (Mc Graw - Hill Book Company, Singapore, 1984).
- Anderson, J.A. (2003), ‘An Introduction to neural networks’, Prentice Hall.
- D.R. Parisi and M. A. Laborde, ‘Modeling steady-state heterogeneous gas–solid reactors using feed forward neural networks’, International Journal of Computers and Chemical Engineering’, 25,1241, 2001.
- K.K. Singh, K. T. Shenoy, A.K. Mahendra and S.K. Ghosh, ‘Artificial neural network based modeling of head and power characteristics of pump-mixer’, International Journal of Chemical Engineering Science, 59:2937-2945, 2004.
- Mustafa Golcu, Yasar Pancar, H. Sevil Ergur and O. Goral, ’Prediction of Head, efficiency and Power Characteristics in a semi-open impeller’, International Journal of Mathematical and Computational Applications, Vol. 15, Issue No.1, 2010, pp. 137 – 147.
- T. Engin, ‘Prediction of relative efficiency reduction of centrifugal slurry pumps: empirical- and artificial-neural networkbased methods’, Proceeding of IMechE Vol. 221 Part A: J. Power and Energy, JPE224 # IMechE 2007.
- A. K. Verma, T. N. Singh and M. Monjez, ‘Intelligent prediction of heating value of coal’, Iranian Journal of Earth Sciences 2 (2010) / 32-38.
- K.R. Shanmugam and Praveen Kulshreshtha, ‘Efficiency analysis of coal based thermal power generation in India during postreform era’, International Journal Global Energy Issues, vol. 23, issue No. 1, 2015, pp. 15-28.
- Performance Review of Thermal Power Stations 1999-00, 2006-07, 2007-2008, 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11 & 2011-12, website: http//:www.cea.nic.in.
- CPRI, 2011, Instrumented & Diagnostic Energy audit at Raichur Super Thermal Power Station, Raichur, Karnataka, India, Report No: CPRI/ERED/EA/83/11.
- CPRI, 2011, Instrumented & Diagnostic Energy audit at Guru Gobind Super Thermal Power Station, Rupnagar, Punjab, India, Report No: CPRI/ERED/EA/95/11.
- S. Mukherjee, A.K. Sengupta and S.K. Srivastava, ‘Boiler feed Pumps: Efficiency Improvement initiatives at Vindhyachal’, ‘Proceedings of National Conference 2008 on Indian Power Stations Competitive Edge beyond best practices in Power Generation’, at PMC, Noida, New Delhi, Organized by NTPC, Feb. 13 - 15, 2008.