Study of the Effects of Fluorescence UV Radiation and Low Temperature on PVC Cable Outer Sheaths
- Brebu M, Vasile C, Antonie SR, Chiriac M, Precup M, Yang J, Roy C. Study of the natural ageing of PVC insulation for electrical cables. Polymer Degradation and Stability. 2000; 67:209–21. https://doi.org/10.1016/S01413910(99)00114-7
- Linde E, Gedde UW. Plasticizer migration from PVC cable insulation - The challenges of extrapolation methods. Polymer Degradation and Stability. 2014; 101:24–31. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.polymdegradstab.2014.01.021
- Arora R, Tripathi V. Effect of ultra violet irradiation on low voltage cable insulation. Conference Record of the 2004 IEEE International Symposium on Electrical Insulation, Indianapolis, IN USA; 2004; 19-22:358–61.
- Benes M, Milanov N, Matuschek G, Kettrup A, Placek V, Balek V. Thermal degradation of PVC cable insulation studied by simultaneous TG-FTIR and TG-EGA methods. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. 2004; 78:621–30. https://doi.org/10.1023/B:JTAN.0000046123.59857.ad
- Hutabarat JTP, Wirjosentono B, Marpaung H, Agusnar H. The study of degdradation cable isolation of PVC (Polyvinil Chloride): A comparison of isolation cable between short circut and open flame. Chemistry and Materials Research. 2016; 8(12):8–22.