- J Allen Byrne, “The proper charging of stationary lead-acid batteries”, Interstate Power-Care, a Division of Interstate Batteries.
- IEEE Std. 484 - 2008. IEEE Recommended Practice for Installation Design and Installation of Vented Lead-Acid Batteries for Stationary Applications.
- IEEE Std. 450 – 2002. IEEE Recommend Practice for Maintenance, Testing, and Replacement of Vented Lead-Acid Batteries for Stationary Applications.
- IEEE Std. 1188 – 2005. IEEE Recommended Practice for Maintenance, Testing, and Replacement of Valve-Regulated LeadAcid (VRLA) Batteries for Stationary Applications
- Huang-Jen Chiu, Li-Wei Lin, Ping-Lung Pan, and Ming-Hsiang Tseng, “A Novel Rapid Charger for Lead-Acid Batteries With Energy Recovery,” IEEE transactions on power electronics, vol. 21, no. 3, May 2006.
- P H Cheng and C L Chen, “A high-efficiency fast charger for lead acid batteries,” in Proc. IEEE IECON’02, 2002, vol. 2, pp. 1410– 1415.
- E M Valeriote, T G Chang, and D M Jochim, “Fast charging of lead-acid batteries,” in Proc. ABCAA’94 Conf., 1994, pp. 33–38.
- H L Chan, D Sutanto, “A New Battery Model for use with Battery Energy Storage Systems and Electric Vehicles Power Systems,” Department of Electrical Engineering, The Hong Kong Polytechnic Universit, Hong Kong, 2000-IEEE.