- J M Guerrero, L G de Vicuna, J Matas, M astilla and J Miret, “A wireless controller to enhance dynamic performance of parallel inverters in distributed generation systems,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 1205–1213, Sep. 2004.
- J H R Enslin and P J M Heskes, “Harmonic interaction between a large number of distributed power inverters and the distribution network,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 1586–1593, Nov. 2004.
- U Borup, F Blaabjerg, and P N Enjeti, “Sharing of a nonlinear load in parallelconnected three-phase converters,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 1817– 1823, Nov./Dec. 2001.
- P Jintakosonwit, H Fujita, H Akagi, “Implementation and performance of cooperative control of shunt active filters for harmonic damping throughout a power distribution system,” IEEETrans. Ind. Appl., vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 556–564, Mar./Apr. 2003.
- J P Pinto, R Pregitzer and J L Afonso, “3-phase 4-wire shunt active power filter with renewable energy interface,” IEEE Renewable Energy & Power Quality, Seville, Spain, 2007.
- F Blaabjerg, R Teodorescu and A V Timbus, “Overview of control and grid synchronization for distributed power generation systems,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 1398–1409, Oct. 2006.
- J M Carrasco, L G Franquelo, J T Bialasiewicz, J I León, and N M Alfonso, “Power electronic systems for the grid integration of renewable energy sources: A survey,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 1002–1016,Aug. 2006.
- B Renders, K De Gusseme, W R Ryckaert and M H J Bollen, “Distributed generation for mitigating voltage dips in low-voltage distribution grids,” IEEE Trans. Power.Del., vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 1581–1588, Jul. 2008.
- V Khadkikar, A Chandra and T D Nguyen, “Application of UPQC to protect a sensitive load on a polluted distribution network,” in IEEE Power Eng. Soc. Gen. Meeting, 2006, pp. 867–872.
- M Singh and A Chandra, “Power maximization and voltage sag/swell ridethrough capability of PMSG based variable speed wind energy conversion system,” in Proc. IEEE 34th Annu. Conf. Indus. Electron. Soc., 2008, pp. 2206–2211.