- V. Psyk, D. Risch, B.L. Kinsey, A.E. Tekkaya, M. Kleiner. “Electromagnetic forming—A review”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 211, 787–829, 2011.
- P.C. Saroj, M.R. Kulkarni, Satendra Kumar, Vijay Sharma, S. Mitra, PritiPatade, K.C. Mittal and L M Gantayet, “20kV,40kJ Electromagnetic manufacturing machine for forming and welding applications” , IIW,Annual welding conference held in Navi Mumbai, on 23rd Nov, 2013.
- O leg Zaitov, Vladimir A. Kolchuzhin, “Bitter coil design methodology for electromagnetic pulse metal processing techniques”, Journal of manufacturing Process, Vol. 16 , 551–562, 2014.
- H aiping Yu, Chunfeng Li, Zhiheng Zhao, Zhong Li, “Effect of field shaper on magnetic pressure in electromagnetic forming”, Journal of Material Processing Technology, Vol. 168 , pp. 245-249, 2005.
- S . Latha, M.D. Mathew, P. Parameswaran, K. Bhanu Sankara Rao, S.L. Mannan, “Thermal creep properties of alloy D9 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel fuel clad tubes”, International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping 85, pp. 866–870, 2008
- P. Zhang, M. Kimchi, H. Shao, J. E. Gould, and G. S. Daehn, “Analysis of the electromagnetic impulse joining process with a field concentrator”, NUMIFORM 2004
- Furth HP, Levine MA, Waniek RW,“Production and use of high transient magnetic fields”, Rev SciInstrum Vol. 28, No. 11, pp. 949-958, 1957.
- John McGinley, “Electromagnetic pulse technology as a means of joining generation IV cladding materials”, ICONE17 July 1216, Brussels, Belgium, 2009,
- H. Knoepfel, Pulsed high magnetic fields,North-Holland publishing company, Amsterdam, London
- Kratz R, Wider P, Principles of pulsed magnet design, Springer-Verlag, 2002