- S. Edwards, A. W. Lees, and M. I. Friswell, “Fault diagnosis of rotating machinery,” The Shock and Vibration Digest, vol. 30,no. 1, pp. 4–13, 1998
- D. K. Chaturvedi and Himanshu Vijay, “Parameters Estimation of an Electric Fan Using ANN”, Journal of Intelligent Learning Systems and Applications, 2010, 2: 33-38.
- D. K. Chaturvedi and P. S. Satsangi. “Predicting the performance Characteristics of Synchronous Generators: An Alternative Approach “ J. of The Institution of Engineers (India), El 74 (1993): 109-113.
- L. Mann, A. Saxena, and G. M. Knapp, “Statistical-based or condition-based preventive maintenance?”Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1355–2511, 1995.
- S. Nandi and H. A. Toliyat, “Condition monitoring and fault diagnosis of electrical machines-a review,” in Proceedings of the 34th IEEE IAS Annual Meeting on Industry Applications Conference, vol. 1, pp. 197– 204, Phoenix, Ariz, USA, October 1999.
- B. Marcus, “Condition based maintenance on Rail vehicle — possibilities for an innovation, Design and Product development”, Nalandalen University, Eskilsting Sweden, 2002.
- A. Korde, “On line condition monitoring of motors using electrical signature analysis,” Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Engineering and Automation, Orlando, Florida, USA, July-August 2000.
- S. Rajakarunakaran, P. Venkumar, K. Devaraj, and K. S. P. Rao, “Artificial Neural Network Approach for Fault Detection in RotarySystem,” Appl. Soft comput., vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 740–748, 2008.
- H. C. Choe, Y. Wan, and A. K. Chan, “Neural pattern identification of railroad wheel-bearing faults from audible acoustic signals: comparison of cost,”CWT and DWT features, Department of Electrical Engineering, Taxes A&M University.
- J. Lin, M. J. Zuo, and K. R. Fyfe, “Mechanical fault detection based on the wavelet de-noising technique,” Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, vol. 126, no. 1, pp. 9–16, 2004.
- Chaturvedi D K, “Soft Computing Techniques and its applications in Electrical Engineering”, Studies in Computational Intelligence (SCI), Springer, 2008.
- H. P. Bloch and F. K. Geitner, “Machinery Failure Analysis and Troubleshooting”, chapter 5, Gulf Publishing Company, Houston, Tex, USA, 1983.