- Liu yaoping, Smedley K M, “Control of a Dual Boost Power Factor Correction for High Power Applications,” Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON'03), pp. 2929-2932, 2003.
- Chongming Qiao Keyue M Smedley,“A General Three-phase PFC Controller for Rectifiers With a Parallel-Connected DualBoost Topology,” IEEE Transactions on Power electronics, vol. 17, no.6, pp. 925934, 2002.
- Jovanovic, M M , Jang, Y“State-of-the-art, single-phase, active power-factor-correction techniques for high-power applications - an overview,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 52, pp. 701-708, 2005.
- Chen Zhe,“Boost APFC device design,” Electrical Technology, vol.1, pp. 45-50, 2010.
- W Zhang, G Feng, Y Liu, et “A digital power factor correction (PFC) cont optimized for DSP,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 1474-1485, 2004.
- J Toth III and D. J. Velazquez "Benefits of an automated on-line harmonic measurement system", IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. IA22, no. 5, pp.952 -963 1986.
- A Guide to Power Factor Correction for the Plant Engineer, Sprague Electric Company Publisher, 1962.
- J Sun, "On the Zero-Crossing Distortion Single-Phase PFC Converters," IEEE Trans. Power Electronics, vol.19, pp. 685 - 692, May 2004.
- Muhammad Mansoor Khan, "A Modified Boost Topology to Minimize Distortion in PFC Rectifier," IPEMC 2004, vol. 3, pp. 1248 - 1252, Aug. 2004.
- J C Crebier , B Revol and J P Ferrieux "Boost-chopper-derived PFC rectifiers: Interest and reality", IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 52, no. 1, pp.36 -45 2005.
- M T Zhang , Y Jiang , F C Lee and M M Jovanovic "Single-phase three-level boost power factor correction converter", IEEE App. Power Electron. Conf., pp.434 -439, 1995.
- J C Wu, H L Jou, K D Wu and N C Shen, "Power converter-based method for protecting three-phase power capacitor from harmonic destruction", IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, vol. 19, pp. 1434-1441, Jul. 2004.
- D M Vilathgamuwa and H M Wijekoon, S S Choi, "Investigation of resonance phenomena in a DVR protecting a load with PF correction capacitor", The Fifth International Conference on Power Electronics and Drive Systems, pp, 811815, 2003.
- D Detjen, J Jacobs, R W De Doncker, H O Mall, "A new hybrid filter to dampen resonances and compensate harmonic currents in industrial power systems with power factor correction equipment", IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 16, pp. 821827, Nov. 2001.
- H Akagi, "Instantaneous reactive power compensators comprising switching devices without energy storage components", IEEE Trans. Ind. Applicat., vol. IA-20, 1984.
- F Z Peng, G W Ott, and D J Adams, "Harmonic and reactive power compensation based on generalized instantaneous reactive power theory for three-phase four-wire systems", IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 13, pp.1174 -1181, 1998.
- J Jacobs, D Detjen, and R W De Doncker, "Rapid prototyping tools for powerelectronic systems Demonstration with shunt active power filters", Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Ind. Electron., Contr. Instrum., 2000.