Suppression of High-Frequency Disturbances in Low-Voltage Circuits Caused by Vacuum Circuit Breaker Operation in Medium-Voltage Indoor Substation
- Hardt N and Koenig D. "Overvoltage's in secondary circuits of medium-voltage switchgear generated by multiple reignitions of circuit breakers", Electromagnetic Compatibility, IEEE, Transactions, Vol. 41, No. 4, pp. 510515, November 1999.
- Savic M S. "Suppression of the highfrequency disturbances in low-voltage circuits caused by disconnector operation in high-voltage open-air substations', Generation, Transmission and Distribution, IEE, Proceedings C, Vol. 133, No. 5, pp. 293297, July 1986.
- Reinaldo Perez. "Handbook of Electromagnetic Compatibility", pp. 2-5, 2008.
- Nayak S K and Joy Thomas M. "Computation of EMI fields generated due to corona:, Proceedings of INCEMIC, 2001-2002.
- Louis S. Vitale. "Guide solving AC power EMF problem, electric and magnetic fields", rigid magnetic ! elds, Vita Tech Engineering, LLC, Revised on May 10, 2008, pp. 19-25.
- Devender, Ramasamy S R. "A review of EMI shielding and suppression materials, Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility", Proceedings of the International Conference 97, pp. 459-466, 1997.
- Sevgi L. "Electromagnetic screening and shielding-effectiveness (SE) modeling antennas and propagation magazine", IEEE, Vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 211-216, February 2009.
- "Shielding effectiveness calculation", The Clemson website, A Clemson ECE693 Project by J. Curtiss Fox (2002), [Online] http:// www.cvel.clemson.edu/emc/calculators/SE_Calculator/index.html.
- Min Li, Drewniak J L, Radu S, Nuebel J, Hubing T H, DuBroff R E, van Doren T P. "An EMI estimate for shielding-enclosure evaluation", Electromagnetic Compatibility, IEEE Transactions, Vol. 43, No. 3, pp. 295-304, August 2001.
- "Ferrite suppression theory and design consideration", The ferrishield website (2007), [Online] http://ferrishield.com/html/ ferrites/emcshieldingfabrics.html.
- "How to choose ferrite component for EMI suppression", web page, http://fair-rite.com/technicalinformation.pdf.
- Fujiwara O, Ichikawa T, Kawada H. "Effect of ferrite core attachment to coaxial cable on differential mode noise caused by braided shield current", Electromagnetic Compatibility Proceedings, 1997 International Symposium, Vol. 1, pp. 523-526, 1997.