Protection Algorithm for Photovoltaic Based Distribution System
- Y.G. Paithankar and S.R. Bhide, “Fundamentals of power system protection”. Chapter 12,New Delhi, 2003
- Frede Blaabjerg & Dan M. Ionel, “Renewable Energy Devices and Systems–State-of-the-Art Technology, Research and Development, Challenges and Future Trends”, Electric Power Components and Systems, Vol. 43, No. 12, pp. 1319-1328,2015.
- Xiangning Lin, Rui Zhang, Ning Tong, Xianshan Li, Ming Li, Dexian Yang, Regional protection scheme designed for low-voltage micro-grids, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Vol. 64, , pp. 526-535, Jan. 2015.
- W. El-khattam and T. Sidhu, “Restoration of directional over current relay coordination in distributed generation systems utilizing fault current limiter,” IEEE Trans. Power Del., Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 576–585, Apr.2008.
- J. Keller and B. Kroposki, “Understanding Fault Characteristics of Inverter-Based Distributed Energy Resources”,National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Technical Report REL/TP-550-46698 January 2010.
- N. Nimpitiwan, G. T. Heydt, R. Ayyanar and S. Suryanarayanan, "Fault Current Contribution From Synchronous Machine and Inverter Based Distributed Generators," in IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 634-641, Jan. 2007.
- Esmaeil Ebrahimi, Mohammad Javad Sanjari, Gevork B. Gharehpetian, Control of three-phase inverter-based DG system during fault condition without changing protection coordination, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Volume 63, pp 814-823, December 2014.
- Javadian, S. A. M., et al. "Analysis of protection system’s risk in distribution networks with DG." International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems 44.1 pp 688-695, 2013
- Conti, Stefania. "Analysis of distribution network protection issues in presence of dispersed generation." Electric Power Systems Research 79.1 pp 49-56, 2009.
- Bedekar, P.P., Bhide, S.R. and Kale, V.S., 2009, December. Optimum coordination of overcurrent relays in distribution system using genetic algorithm. In Power Systems, ICPS'09. International Conference on pp 1-6 IEEE, 2009.
- Zeineldin, H.H., El-Saadany, E.F. and Salama, M.M.A., 2006. Optimal coordination of overcurrent relays using a modified particle swarm optimization. Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 76, No. 11, pp.988-995.
- Bedekar, P.P. and Bhide, S.R., 2011. Optimum coordination of directional overcurrent relays using the hybrid GA-NLP approach. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp.109-119.
- Shih, M.Y., Salazar, C.A.C. and Enríquez, A.C., Adaptive directional overcurrent relay coordination using ant colony optimisation. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Vol. 9 No.14, pp.2040-2049, 2015.
- Singh, M., Panigrahi, B.K. and Abhyankar, A.R., Optimal coordination of directional over-current relays using Teaching Learning-Based Optimization (TLBO) algorithm. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 50, pp.33-41, 2013.
- Singh, M., Panigrahi, B.K., Abhyankar, A.R. and Das, S., Optimal coordination of directional over-current relays using informative differential evolution algorithm. Journal of Computational Science, Vol. 5 No. 2, pp.269-276.
- Benabid, R., Zellagui, M., Chaghi, A. and Boudour, M., October. Optimal coordination of IDMT directional overcurrent relays in the presence of series compensation using Differential Evolution algorithm. In 3rd International Conference on Systems and Control, pp. 1049-1054. IEEE, 2013.
- Saleh, K.A., Zeineldin, H.H., Al-Hinai, A. and El-Saadany, E.F., Optimal coordination of directional overcurrent relays using a new time–current–voltage characteristic. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 30 No. 2,pp.537-54.