- J.A. Oliver, G.C stone “Implications for the application of adjustable speed Drive Electronics to motor stator winding insulation,” IEEE Electrical Insulation magazine, Vol.11, No.4, pp.32-36. July / august 1995,
- M.Kaufhold, G.Borner, M.Eberhardt and J.Speck” Failure Mechanism of the Interturn Insulation of low voltage Electric Machines fed by Pulse –controlled Inverters” Vol.12, No.5 sep/oct 1996
- W.Yin “Failure mechanism of winding insulations in inverter-fed Motors” feature article -1997
- A. Lawrece, G. L. Skibinski, S. T. Evon, D. L. Kempkes, “Riding the reflected wave IGBT Drive technology demands new motor and cable considerations” Sept.23,1996
- R. J. Kerkman, D. Leggate and G. L. Skibinski,”Interaction of drive modulation and cable parameters on ac motor transients” IEEE trans.Ind.Appl, Vol.33, pp, 51-55, 1997
- M. Melfi, A. M. J. Sung, S. Bell, and G. L. Skibinski, “Effect of surge voltage rise time on the insulation of low-voltage machines fed by PWM converters,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., Vol. 34, pp. 766–775, 1998
- N.Aoki,K.Satoh and A.Nabae “Damping circuit to suppress motor terminal overvoltage and ringing in PWM inverter – fed ac motor drive system with long motor leads “ Vol.35, No.5, Sept Oct 1999
- Andrea Cavallini, DavideFabiani, and Gian Carlo Montanari, “power electronic insulation system-part1 phenomenology overiew “ May/june, Vol.26, No.3, 2010
- R. Rhudy, E. L. Owen, and D. K. Sharma, "Voltage distribution among the coils and turns of a form wound AC rotating machine exposed to impulse voltage", IEEE PES Winter Meeting, 1985
- P. A. Zotos, "Motor failures due to steep fronted switching surges: The need for surge protection—, User',s experience", IEEE Trans. Ind. Application., Vol. 30, pp.1514 -1524, 1994,
- L . Gubbala, A. von Jouanne, P. Enjeti, C. Singh, and H. Toliyat, “Voltage Distribution in the windings of an AC motor subjected to high dv=dt PWM voltages,” in Proc. PESC’95, pp. 579–585, June 1995,
- M. Kaufhold, G. Borner, M. Eberhardt, and J. Speck, "Failure mechanism of the interturn insulation of low voltage electric machines fed by pulse-controlled inverters", IEEE Elect. Insul. Mag.,Vol. 12, pp.9 -16, 1996.
- G. Suresh, H. A. Toliyat, D. A. Rendussara, and P. N. Enjeti, “Predicting the transient effects of PWM voltage waveform on the stator windings of random wound induction motors,” in Proc. APEC’97, pp. 135–141, Mar. 1997.
- D. Fabiani,G.C. Montanari, and A.Cotin, “Aging acceleration of insulating materials for electrical machine windings supplied by PWM in the presence and in abence of partial discharge” in proc.IEEEICSD’01, pp.283-286, June 2001,
- D. Fabiani, G. C. Montanari, “The effects of voltage distortion on ageing acceleration of insulation system under partial discharge activity”, IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 24-33, MayJune 2001.
- Francesco Gustavino, Andrea dardano, “Life Tests on Twisted Pairs in Presence of Partial Discharges: Influence of the Voltage Waveform”, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Vol.19 No. 1; pp.45-52, February 2012.