- Y. Minamitani, S. Shoji, Y. Ohba and Y. Higashiyama, “Decomposition of dye in water solution by pulsed power discharge in water droplets spray”, IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci.,., Vol. 36, No.5, pp. 2586-2591, 2010.
- T Sugai, A Tokuchi, W Jiang, and Y Minamitani, “Investigation for optimization of an inductive energy storage circuit for electrical discharge water treatment”, IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci., Vol. 42, No. 10, pp. 3101-3108, 2014.
- T. Sugai, P. T. Nguyen, A. Tokuchi, W. Jiang, and Y. Minamitani, “The effect of flow rate and size of water droplets on the water treatment by pulsed discharge in air”. IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci., Vol. 43, No.10, pp. 3493-3499, Jan. 2015.
- T. Nose, Y. Yokoyama, A. Nakamura, and Y. Minamitani, “Effect of oxygen gas on the decomposition of dye by pulsed discharge in water droplet spray”, Electrical Engineering in Japan., Vol. 183, No.4, pp.648-658, 2013.
- K. Chelkowska, D. Grasso, I Fábián and G. Gordon “Numerical simulations aqueous ozone decomposition”, Ozone Sci. Eng., Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 33–49, 1992.
- H. Bader, J. Hoigné, “Determination of ozone in water by the indigo method”, Water Research, Vol. 15, pp. 449–456, 1981.
- S. Kanazawa, T. Furuki, S. Akamine and R. Ichiki, “Measurement of OH radicals in aqueous solution produced by atmosphericpressure LF Plasma jet”, International Journal of Plasma Sci. and Tech., Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 166-171, 2012.