- Rakesh Kumar, Nandini Gupta, “Tracking and surface degradation of barium titanate filled silicone rubber nanocomposites,”.
- IEEE Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena (CEIDP), pp. 495-498, 2015,
- U. H. Nguyen I, A. Sylvestre I, P.Gonon I, S. Rowe, “Dielectric properties analysis of silicone Rubber” , 2004 International Conference on Solid Dielectrics”, Toulouse, France, July 5-9, 2004
- Chao Zhang and Gary C Stevens.” The Dielectric Response of Polar and Non PolarNanodielectrics”,IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Vol.15, No.2; April 2008
- N.Fuse et al.:Effects of Nanofiller Loading on the Molecular Motion and Carrier Transport In Polyamide.IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Vol.16, No.2; April 2009
- Xingyi Huang, Liyuan Xie, Ke Yang, Chao Wu, Pingkai Jiang,” Role of Interface in Highly Filled Epoxy/BaTiO3 Nanocomposites. Part I-Correlation between Nanoparticle Surface Chemistry and Nanocomposite Dielectric Property”, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Vol. 21, No. 2, April 2014
- Parimal Maity “Dielectric Behaviour of Epoxy Resin based Composites with Nanosized Alumina Fillers”, PhD Thesis,Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur March, 2009
- Rakesh Kumar, HK Chakerwarti, Nandini Gupta, “Improvement of dielectric performance of Silicone rubber by incorporation of nano-sized fillers”, IEEE International WIE Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (WIECONECE), pp. 147-150, 2015