- Sankarsan Mohapatro and B.S. Rajanikanth “Portable HVAC and Pulsed Plasma Sources for Control of NOX in Diesel Engine Exhaust” IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Vol. 18, No. 6; December 2011.
- B. M. Penetrante, MarkC. Hsiao, Bernard T.Merritt, GeorgeE.Vogtlin, P. Henrik Wallman, “Comparison of Electrical Discharge Technique for Non–Thermal Plasma processing of NO in N2,” IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science,Vol.23, pp.673-685, 1993.
- B. M. Penetrante, “Removal of NOx from Diesel Generator Exhaust by Pulsed Electron Beams,” IEEE IA Annual Meeting, pp. 91- 96, 1997.
- K.Yan, H.Hui, M.Cui, J.Miao, X.Wu, C.Bao, and R.Li,"Corona Induced NonThermal Plasmas: Fundamental Study and Industrial Applications," Journal of Electrostatics,Vol.44, pp. 17-39, 1998.
- Haranoand Azuchi, “Oxidation of carbonaceous particles in silent discharge reactor,”Journal of Chemical Engg, Japan,Vol.31,No.5,pp.700-705, 1998.
- B.M.Penetrante, R.M.Brusasco, B.T.Merrit, W.J.Pitz, G.E.Vogtlin,“Feasibility of Plasma After treatment for Simultaneous Control of NOx &Particulates,”SAE,1999-01-3637, pp.2056-2061,1999.
- R. Hackamand H.Akiyama, “Air pollution control by electrical discharges,”IEEE Transaction son Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation,Vo l7, No 5, pp.654-683, Oct 2000.
- C.R.McLarnon and V.K.Mathur, "Nitrogen Oxide Decomposition by Barrier Discharge, "Industrial and Engineering Chemical Research,Vol.39, pp.2779-2787, 2000.
- K. Takakiand T.Fujiwara, “Multipoint Barrier Discharge Process for Removal of NOx from Diesel Engine Exhaust,"IEEE Transactionson Plasma Science,Vol.29,pp.518-523, 2001.
- ShimizuT, Hirano Tand OdaT, “Effect of water vapourandhy drocarbon inremoving NOx by using nonthermal plasma and catalysts,”IEEE Trans. Industry Application s,Vol.37,No.2,pp.464-471,2001.
- J O Chae,Non-Thermal Plasma for Diesel Exhaust Treatment, Journal of Electrostatic,Vol.57, pp251-262, 2003
- T.Yamamoto, M.Okubo,T.Kuroki, “Nonth-ermal plasma desorption for NOx control,”Trans of the institute of fluid flowmachinery, No.107,pp.111-120, 2000.
- Y oung-Hoon Song, S.J.Kim, T.Yamamoto, Effects of adsorption and temperature on a non-thermal Process for removing VOC’s, electrostatics Vol. 55, 189-201, 2002.
- B.S.Rajanikanth and Ravi,“removal of nitrogenoxides indieselexhaust by plasma augmented molecularsieves, plasmascience and technology,Vol. 4, 2002.
- Rajanikanth B S, Srinivasan A D and Nandiny Arya, “A cascaded discharge plasmaad sorbent technique for engineex hausttreatment, ”Plasma science technology, Vol.5,No.3, pp.1825-1833, 2003.
- F.Luck and J.Roiron,“Selective Catalytic Reductionof NOx Emittedby Nitric Acid Plants”, CatalysisToday, Vol. 4, pp. 205218, 1989.
- A. Mizuno, K.Shimizu, K.Yanagihara, K.Kinoshita, K.Tsunoda, H. H. Kim, and S. Katsura, “Effect of Additives and Catalysts on Removal of Nitrogen Oxides Using Pulsed Discharge,” IEEE-IA Annual Meeting, pp.1806-1812, 1996.
- Shimizu and T.Oda, "DeNOx Process in Flue Gas Combinedwith Non Thermal Plasmaand Catalyst", presented at IEEE-IAS AnnualMeeting, NewOrleans, Louisiana, pp. 1942-1949,1997.
- S.Broerand T.Hammer, "Selective Catalytic Reduction of Nitrogen Oxides by Combining a Non-Thermal Plasma and aV2O5-WO3/TiO2 Catalyst," AppliedCatalysisB:Environmental, Vol. 28,pp.101-111, 2000.
- R. Hackam and H.Akiyama, “Air pollution control by electrical discharges,”IEEE Transaction son Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol 7, No5, pp.654-683,Oct 2000.
- Panov, Tonkyn, Yoon, Kolwaite, Barlow and Balmer, “Effect of simulated dieselexhaustgas composition and temperatureon NOx reduction behavior of alumina and zeolite catalystsin combination with non-thermal plasma”.SAE,2000-012964, 2000.
- John Hoard, “Plasma catalysis for diesel exhaust treatment: Current stateof art,” Society of automotive engineers, 2001-010185, 2001.
- R. G. Tonkyn, S. E. Barlow, and J. W. Hoard, “Reduction of NOx inSynthetic Diesel Exhaust via Two-Step PlasmaCatalytic Treatment,” Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 40, pp. 207-217, 2003.
- John Hoard, “Plasma catalysis for diesel exhaust treatment: Current state of art,” Society of automotive engineers, 2001-010185, 2001.
- S. Yoon, A. G. Panov, R. G. Tonkyn, A. C. Ebeling, S. E. Barlow, and. L. Balmer, “An Examination of the Role of Plasma Treatment for LeanNOx Reduction Over Sodium Zeolite Y and Gamma Alumina: Part 1. Plasma Assisted NOx Reduction over Na-Y and Al2O3,” Catalysis Today, Vol. 72, pp.243-250, 2002.
- Sankarsan Mohapatro and B S Rajanikanth, “Dielectric Barrier Discharge Cascaded with Red Mud Waste to Enhance NOx Removal from Diesel Engine Exhaust,” IEEE Trans. Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 19, Issue 2, pp. 641-647, 2012.
- B S Rajanikanth and A D Srinivasan, “Pulsed plasma promoted adsorption/catalysis for NOx removal from stationary diesel engine exhaust,” IEEE Trans. Dielectric and Electric Insulation, Vol.14, No.2, pp. 302311, 2007.
- B S Rajanikanth, Subhankar Das and A D Srinivasan “Unfiltered Diesel Engine Exhaust Treatment by Discharge Plasma: Effect of Soot Oxidation,” Plasma Science and Technology, Vol.6, No.5, 2004, pp. 2475-2480.
- A D Srinivasan and B S Rajanikanth, “pulsed plasma treatment for NOx reduction from filtered/unfiltered stationary diesel engine exhaust,” IEEE IA Annual meet., pp. 18931900, 2007.
- A.D.Srinivasan, Rajagopala.R, Jagadisha. NA.Bhargavi“A Laboratory Investigation of pulsed discharged based techniques for Engine Exhaust treatment- Effect of exhaust nature and operating conditions” International Journal of Plasma Environmental Science & Technology, Vol. 6, No. 3, 2012.