- C. Mansson, “Pulsed Power Technology and Applications-Scandinavia,” TR-112566 Final Report, April 1999.
- S T Pai,Qi Zhang, “Introduction to High Power Pulse Technology” World Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd July 31, 1995.
- L.W.Turner, “Electronics Engineer’s Reference book,” Butterworth & Co.(publishers) Ltd, London:88, Page 7-57
- Maged E.A. Mohamed and Ayman H. AmerEissa, “Pulse Electric fields for Food processing Technology,” ch-11, 2004. http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/48678
- S.Inoue, S.iizasa, D.Wang, T.Namhihira, M.Shigeishi, M.htsu, H.Akiyama, “Concrete recycling by pulsed power discount” International Journal of Plasma Environmental Science & Technology, Vol.6, No.2, September 2012.
- Roy A, Menon R., Mitra S, Kumar S, Sharma V, Sharma A, Nagesh K.V, Chakravorthy D.P, “High power microwave generation from KALI 5000 pulse power system”, IEEE Pulsed Power Conference -2011, Chicago, pp. 387-390, 2011.
- Archana Sharma, Senthil Kumar et. al., “Development and Characterization of Repetitive 1-kJ Marx - Generator-Driven Reflex Triode System for High - Power Microwave Generation,” IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci. 39, 2011: 1262 - 1267, 2011.
- Bailey M.R., Cleveland R.O., Colonius T., Crum L.A, Evan A.P., Lingeman J.E., McAteer J.A., Sapozhnikov O.A., Williams J.C. “Cavitation in shock wave lithotripsy: the critical role of bubble activity in stone breakage and kidney trauma “IEEE Symposium on Ultrasonics, Vol 1, pp. 724 727, Oct 2003
- Shukla, S.K.Sharma, P.Banerjee, R.Das, P.Deb, B.K. Das, B.Adhikary and A.Shyam, “Low voltage operation of plasma focus” Review of Scientific Instruments. 81, Vol No 8, 2010.
- S K Sharma, SC Jakhar, R Shukla, CVS Rao and A Shyam “Explosive detection system using pulsed 14 MeV neutron source”, Fusion Engineering and Design, Vol. 85, pp 1562-1564 Nov 2010.
- P.R. Chalise, S. Perni, G. Shama, B. Novac, I.R. Smith and M.G. Kong, "Lethality Mechanisms in Escherichia coli Induced by Intense Sub-microsecond Electrical Pulses", Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol. 89, pp. 153902, 2006.
- Akira Mizuno, Yuji Hori, “Destruction of living cells by pulsed high voltage application,” IEEE Trans. on Industry Applications, Vol. 24, pp. 387-394, 1988.
- Y . Sun, P.T. Vernier, M. Behrend, L. Marcu and M.A. Gundersen, “Electrode Microchamber for Non-Invasive Perturbation of Mammalian Cells with Nanosecond Pulsed Electric Fields,” IEEE Transactions on Nanobioscience, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 277-283, Dec 2005.
- S. J. Beebe, P. M. Fox, L. J. Rec, K. Somers, R. H. Stark, and K. H. Schoenbach, “Nanosecond pulsed electric field (nsPEF) effects on cells and tissues: apoptosis induction and tumor growth inhibition.” IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci., 30:286-292, 2002.
- R. Avakian, A. Avetisyan, R. Dallakyan, I. Kerobyan, “99mTc Photo-Production under Electron Linear Accelerator Beam”, Armenian Journal of Physics, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 35-44, 2013.
- C.J.Karzmark, Craig S.Nunan and Eiji Tanabe, “Medical Electron Accelerators”, McGraw Hill, Inc, Newyork,1976.
- P. W. Smith, “Pulsed Power for Particle Accelerators,” The CERN Accelerator School, May 12th- 18th, 2004
- G.N.Galsoe, J.V.Lebacoz, “Pulse Generators”, McGraw Hill Book Company, Inc, Newyork and London.
- Thakur Kiran ,Pethe S N, Krishnan R, “Development of pulse Modulator to Drive 6.19 MW klystron for 15MeV Linac” . XXVI th International Symposium on Discharge and Electrical Insulation in vacuum, Mumbai, India -2014 (ISDEIV-2014) 28 Sept - 3 Oct 2014
- F. Arteche, B. Allongue, F. Szoncso, C. Rivetta, “EMI Filter Design and Stability Assessment of DC Voltage Distribution based on Switching Converters” 7th Workshop on Electronics for LHC Experiments, Stockholm, Sweden, Sep 2001, pp.353-357.
- C.R. Paul, Introduction to Electromagnetic Compatibility, 2nd Edition, J. Wiley, 2006.
- C. Kondo, T. Inagaki, K. Shirasawa, T. Sakurai, T. Shintake, “EMI noise suppression in the klystron pulse power supply for XFEL /spring-8” Proceedings of IPAC 2010, Kyoto, Japan
- TAO Xiao2Ping, “Analysis of Discharging Noise of Line2Type Pulse Modulator”, High Energy Physics And Nuclear Physics,Vol. 26 , No. 6 2 June, 2002
- B Burke, M Lamey, S Rathee, B Murray and B G Fallone1, “Radio frequency noise from clinical linear accelerators,” Physics In Medicine And Biology, 54 (2009) 2483– 2492
- 3-Phase+Neutral Line Filters, June 2006, Schaffner
- Three-Phase Filters for chassis mounting, 690-342F, BenteliHallwag/October 1998© 1997 SchaffnerElektronik, pp.16-17.